Saturday, October 12, 2013

2013 Fall/ Winter Idea Book

Ok,  so I am a little behind in posting, it has been quite the year.  However I wanted to post about the new idea book..  It is awesome!  So ordinarily I would posts several posts with the following info;  but since i am so behind, I will combine it all into one post.


My favorite things about the new Idea Book:

So the past couple of years I have been LOVING Smash Books.  They are so fun to do as an everyday journal/scrapbook, and a great place to keep small memorabilia like ticket stubs from fun things you do.  So when CTMH launched their My Crush books in this catalog, I was so excited!!  Finally a "smash book" from my favorite company!!!

So far there are two, both are super cute, and the accessory packs available for each are awesome!  Here is Bluebird:





Next, I love fall, so I love the Huntington line.  The papers are so beautiful, plus the little button embellishments are wood!   They are so cute!  So here are some photos of some artwork with this line, and also the Workshop On the Go.





So Happy Scrapbooking!  I will try to be better about keeping this up to date.  I have a very cute Christmas project I will be posting shortly, and the Holiday Guide comes out on the 15th!!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment