Saturday, October 12, 2013

Advent Calendar

My CTMH Advent Calendar

I saw a calendar like this in the Idea Book last year, and have always wanted to make one.  So this year, I did!  I had so much fun with it, and can't wait until December to put it out and hide some goodies inside the boxes!


Finished Project!

I stamped all the numbers in black ink

The Irresistibles frames allow you to color them and have a ink resistant pattern on them!

I added sparkles on certain numbers where I thought it looked good.


Here are the supplies I used to create this (All supplies are CTMH):

Cardstock - I used 3 sheets of each of the following colors: 
Olive
Hollyhock
New England Ivy
Pear
Cranberry

1- My Creations Cubby

Inks:
Black
Pear
Hollyhock
Cranberry
Olive

2 sets of Irresistibles Frames
Sparkles (I used some clear, red, and green ones)
Magical Days Stamp Set (This is is the 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, available October 15th, and you can even get this stamp set for free!)

The boxes are on the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge, set at 2.5"

This project was a lot of fun!!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment